Netswitch’s One World Managed Service Centers are staffed with highly skilled, highly certified resources providing remote infrastructure management for our clients 7x24x365. Supporting these resources is a proven set of tools and processes that allow quick detection of incidents and automatic ticket generation and routing, ensuring quick incident resolution.
Standards: Our standard service provides problem management, change management, patch management, and vendor management
Security: Our services are based on strong security procedures that allow us to provide an environment that helps our clients meet all of their compliance requirements.
SLAs: We provide a variety of service levels to ensure that you have the availability needed for your critical systems.
Tools and Processes: Built on ITIL standards, our tools and processes bring standards to your environment.
Server and Desktop Management
We’re here to provide you with a dependable, effective service-desk solution that eliminates the potential headaches associated with technical support management.
Our veteran team of IT professionals brings the experience and knowledge necessary to meet your desktop service needs. Based in the United States and Southeast Asia, this group of people is dedicated to delivering the highest levels of professionalism, accuracy, and effectiveness, every day. Think of them as a whole group of experts, on-call just for you.
Netswitch is proud to bring you these differentiators:
- Local professionals bridging cultural and language differences
- We’ve been providing managed services to hundreds of customers for more than a dozen years
- Experienced, certified staff with a broad scope of expertise
- Flexibility and responsiveness
- Vendor-neutral solutions
- Entirely customer-focused
- Over 97% customer satisfaction rating
- Long-term customer relationships
Netswitch guarantees your backups and ensures a successful recovery. Our backup services are available as hosted, managed, or remote, and provide:
- Backup administration
- Device management
- Vault management
Our database services support MS SQL and Oracle platforms, and will remove the headaches associated with providing day-to-day management tasks such as:
- Organization and space management
- Security management
- Performance management and tuning
- Replication and failover
- Control procedures
- Account and user management
- Problem resolution
Netswitch’s support for LAN and WAN devices ensures network availability for all users and locations, and the connectivity you need to keep your business operational. You can expect 24×7 peace of mind as our technicians monitor the following:
- Authentication and authorization
- Router and switch configuration management
- Software patch management
- TELCO/Service Provider management and ticket archival
- Routing and switching protocol management
- Quality of service monitoring/management
- WAN/LAN monitoring with SNMP, ICMP and Syslog
- Router and switch crash diagnosis
- Configuration and testing of Out-of-Band (OOB) console access
- Server/Operating System
With expertise in many operating systems (Windows, HP-UX, AIX, Linux, Solaris, i5/OS, MAC), Netswitch provides the skills you need at a fraction of the cost of in-house expertise. With expertise in IBM, HP, Apple, VMware, and other leading manufacturers, we optimize your server environment, so that you may enjoy the benefits of having the following tasks proactively managed:
- User account management
- System tuning
- Performance metric analysis
- Capacity planning
- Fault resolution
- Proactive problem resolution
- Patch application management
- File system and volume management
- Queue management (Printer, Batch, and Mail)
- Vendor management
- Change management
- Security services
Managed Security Services from Netswitch allows you to focus on your core business while we take care of security for your IT infrastructure. We provide 24/7 monitoring, management, and security-event monitoring of network devices. Our Managed Security Services are designed to provide a flexible service architecture that protects your critical assets across networks, hosts, applications, and databases.
- We monitor and manage your corporate firewalls, which are the first line of defense for your network’s security.
- Managed IPS/IDS: An Intrusion Prevention/Detection System is a valuable threat detection and response system, and a key component for your organization to manage security for your network.
- Managed Server: Servers (physical or virtual) form the core of your IT infrastructure, as they store and process most of your company data; the security and availability of these systems are essential to any business function.
- Managed Networks: Networks (local and wide area, physical or virtual) are the backbone of your IT infrastructure, as they have to securely and efficiently transmit your company data; the security, availability, and performance of these systems are of paramount importance to any business function.
- Managed VPN: A Virtual Private Network (VPN) device provides a secure connection both from site to site and for your remote users.
Netswitch optimizes the management of your storage environment to give you the best return on your investment. With our constant eye on your storage systems, you will see improved results in the following areas:
- Storage capacity
- Performance management and reporting
- Level 1 call management
- Backup assurance
- Space management
- Documentation management
- Change management
- Unified Communications
IP telephony must be managed around the clock to ensure that communications continue during and after business hours. We eliminate the cost to hire, train, and maintain your IP telephony environment in-house. Netswitch will monitor the following components to keep your IPT system healthy:
- System resources
- System utilization
- Device registration
- Survivable remote site telephony
- Call Manager services
Email can be one of the most demanding components in your IT environment. We can significantly reduce the burden of your email environment by providing monitoring and management services for Microsoft Exchange. Our services include:
- Proactive problem resolution
- User account/mailbox management
- Server application management
- Server event log monitoring
- Event mitigation
- Security patch management
- System upgrades
- System configuration management
It is critical to ensure that the “glue” behind your essential services, such as email, calendaring, and single sign-on, is correctly managed. Our Active Directory services include:
- Domain controller management
- Global catalog server management
- Group policy management
- Schema management
- Object creation and domain functional level management
- Domain controller replication
- Server operational roles
- User rights and login scripts
Because today’s applications are very complex, determining where problems occur can be challenging. These problems could reside in the network, the web layer, the middle tier, or the database. Our application testing and reporting services pinpoint the issues and their locations by:
- Measuring end-user experience from any location
- Establishing baselines for end-user experience
- Warning for degrading response time condition
- Granular analysis of transaction response time
- Application processing/transaction simulation
One World IT Infrastructure
Our One World Managed Services Centers are designed to help you feel confident and secure that your environment will be ready and available.
- Designed for the Enterprise: Our services are specifically designed for enterprise organizations that require optimized environments with maximum up-time and a high level of security.
- Operations Center: Netswitch’s operations centers are state-of–the-art facilities staffed with highly skilled and certified resources. They are committed to providing cloud management, remote infrastructure management, and service desk support for our clients 7x24x365.
- Reporting Services: Netswitch maintains and makes available to you a library of reports-based data generated by our monitoring and management tools. These reports will help you manage with confidence and communicate the service levels you are providing to the organization.
- Alarm Notification Services: Netswitch ensures that you know when an issue that could affect service occurs, so the right resources are applied immediately. We work with you to define notification procedures that align with your specific business requirements.
- Quarterly Reviews: As a Netswitch customer, you are encouraged to participate in quarterly review meetings. These meetings are a great opportunity to review with your support team the services you currently have on your contract and any activity that has taken place over the past quarter, to assure a continuous quality improvement process is in place.
- Certified Engineers: Our engineers carry over 200 combined industry certifications. This gives us a broad perspective on hardware and software solutions and qualifies us to provide recommendations beyond the devices being presently managed.
- Global Reach: Our US operation centers are located in Grapevine and Richardson, Texas, and Kansas City, Missouri. We also have operation centers in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
- Security: Our security policies and procedures are built on a framework based on security industry best practices. Our policies address numerous security regulations, and focus on risk management, audit compliance, and vulnerability analysis.
From server and desktop management, security and networks support, cloud computing, storage and data recovery, IP, email and mobility, Netswitch’s One World IT Infrastructure is your complete solution to managed services that offers you the peace of mind and the operational security to focus on your core business while we take care of the rest.
NetSwitch is a preferred CISCO provider and a GOLD Microsoft partner.