When you face the pressure of delivering greater business value through your SAP systems with a shrinking — or even frozen — IT budget, you may want to consider a change.
You can manage the overall cost of your core business applications by moving towards variable IT costs for your SAP application, the underlying systems infrastructure, and the SAP operation, while protecting your existing SAP investments. At the same time, you can mitigate risk by relying on a powerful partner that ensures the secure and continuous operation of SAP while increasing the quality and agility of SAP services delivered to your business.
Netswitch Managed Services for SAP offer an alternative to your company’s in-house operational planning, implementation, staffing, training, and ongoing operations of SAP applications. With managed solutions for vertical industries from Netswitch and SAP, midsize companies can reduce the guesswork and expense of business management technology by obtaining software, services and support through a single point of contact at an affordable monthly cost.
Our proven methodology combines predefined services with flexible parameters that tailor solutions to meet your specific business needs.
By partnering with Netswitch, you opt for an international company with an outstanding reputation for service quality and customer satisfaction. Netswitch’s SAP leadership, expertise, and experience in Managed Services make the difference.
Scalable and Flexible
Netswitch SAP Managed Services are scalable to the largest enterprise and run across multivendor infrastructures, and address the entire architectural stack of the SAP data center – from operating the computing platform, to database and application operation, to the underlying and surrounding IT processes.
Netswitch hosts and delivers the services either via the customer’s data center, using remote application and system management techniques, or from one of Netswitch’s One World Managed Services Operation Centers in Texas, Missouri and California, Shanghai and Hong Kong. The solutions can also be delivered from a combination of customer and Netswitch sites.
There are four standard 24×7 service offerings, at different levels of availability, allowing clients to choose the level that best meets their availability and budget requirements.
Working with partners, Netswitch offers end-to-end application outsourcing services, including application development and maintenance services. All these capabilities can be combined into a simple service level agreement, with Netswitch as the single, accountable party for the customer’s SAP environment.
Through close collaboration and a service-oriented approach, Netswitch and SAP provide integrated solutions that are adaptable to change and open to innovation. Our comprehensive offerings are also pre-tested, certified and proven — which means you spend less time and resources integrating the solutions into your environment. The benefits are
- Better return on IT. Improve the bottom-line results by consolidating your SAP environment, automating administrative processes, and achieving more efficient resource allocation.
- Improved agility. Align your SAP environment to your specific business requirements and create a more flexible enterprise by using Netswitch’s flexible and scalable solutions, simplifying management and streamlining your business processes and operations.
- Accountability and Lower Risk. Rely on Netswitch SAP Managed Services methodologies and our record of success. Netswitch accepts full accountability for delivering on the commitments we make to customers, securing maximum application uptime.
Background and Qualifications
Members of our support team have been recognized by SAP, and most importantly by our clients. Our customers know our quality and the proof is in those customer references.
- You will have a dedicated, on-site Service Delivery Manager with whom you may meet and/or call whenever you have an issue that needs to be discussed or a requirement that needs to be assessed — he is assigned to your account and is available 8-5, 5 days a week, and on an emergency basis
- We provide a single access for all functional and technical support needs We eliminate the problems of locating a different skillset to address each issue that arises
- Full Service — one team composed of Operations, Applications, Product Services and local Service Delivery Management
- We hire only seasoned, industry professionals with at least 5 years of SAP experience
- Our experienced support consultants average 10 years SAP and 15 years business experience with multiple functional areas of expertise
- Our SLA’s are individually tailored for each Customer
- Members of our Management and Support Team are responsible for winning SAP’s highest award for Customer Satisfaction three years in a row.