Here are some statistics that suggest a wireless storm is headed your way:
- 7.4 billion 802.11n wireless devices by 2015. (ABI Research)
- 7.7 billion new Wi-Fi enabled devices will enter the market in the next five years. (ABI Research)
- 1.2 billion smartphones will enter the market over the next five years; about 40 percent of all handset shipments. (ABI Research)
- 50 percent plus annual smartphone adoption rate. (IDC)
- 48 percent of mobile data will be diverted to Wi-Fi by 2015; up from 16 percent currently. (IDC)
- 50 percent plus network devices will ship without a wired port this year. (Morgan Stanley Market Trends)
You can’t just plug these things in.
Now is the time to get your wireless networks ready for the demands that are headed your way with a force that can be truly transformational—or disastrous, depending on how well you prepare. The time to act is now.
- Do your employees and vendors need network access wherever they are in your environment?
- Can you pinpoint the placement to optimize the performance of your wireless network?
- Do you currently have a wireless network that is underperforming?
Netswitch’s Wireless Deployment Jumpstart is an objective review of your environment in terms of its ability to support an optimal wireless network. Today’s network needs are increasingly more complex. Support for critical enterprise applications and converged communication systems have created unparalleled expectations for network availability and performance. Companies need to empower their workers by providing universal connectivity, and a primary way to do this is through wireless networking.
NetSwitch is a preferred CISCO provider and a GOLD Microsoft partner.