We have developed this self-assessment tool to help your company gauge the impact and effectiveness of your cybersecurity risk management initiatives. The survey should take you about 5 minutes to complete. At the end of the survey, you will be given an opportunity to calculate the potential cost of a data breach at your company.
Netswitch’s Information Security and Risk Outlook (ISRO), is a self-assessment tool and intended to:
· identify cybersecurity-related activities that are critical to business strategy and the delivery of critical services
· prioritize investments in managing cybersecurity risk
· assess the effectiveness and efficiency in using cybersecurity standards, guidelines, and practices
· evaluate your cybersecurity results and
· establish priorities for improvement
The ISRO was developed with input from our strategic advisory board which includes top CISO’s in the cyber-security field representing years of real-world cyber-security experience from a dozen industry sectors. The ISRO is based on the U.S. Commerce Department’s NIST Baldrige Performance Excellence Program and the risk management mechanisms of NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework (NIST CSF).
The completed evaluation can lead to an action plan for upgrading cybersecurity practices, management, and implementation of those improvements. Taken periodically, the ISRO can measure the progress and effectiveness of the process.